This era can safely be termed the era of social media. Not even adolescents, but the elderlies are adapting to social media swiftly. This shows how quickly social media, specifically Instagram, is creating a huge impact on people’s lives. Once you have made an account on Instagram, what matters is reaching people and increasing the number of followers. In the below paragraphs, we’ll be telling you the best ways to get more followers.
People who are new to Instagram or have made an account a while ago are concerned about how to get more followers on Instagram, as many creators fail to do so. What matters is good and innovative content. Try to put yourself in the audience’s shoes. Would you continue following the same person who doesn’t come up with anything new or doesn’t go with the trend? Not really.
Other than that, one should ensure not to copy somebody else’s ideas. You can take inspiration from it, but copying is a big no. The consequences of copying someone’s work can be terrible.
– First of all, your followers will probably unfollow you because they’d feel bad about supporting a person who is not genuine in his/her work.
– Secondly, you’ll be bad-mouthed in the Instagram industry amongst other followers, and you will never be able to make up for it.
What’s getting people’s interest in Instagram is stories. Many people don’t pay much heed to it, but it is extremely important. Now if you don’t know how to create Instagram stories like a pro, leave it to us as we will teach you.
– Firstly, select a topic that might interest the audience and talk about it for hardly 3 minutes. Make sure your talk is interesting, otherwise your followers will get bored.
– Secondly, choose an eye-catchy background. It can be fairy lights in the background or some glitter. This will automatically attract people to your stories.
– Thirdly, it’s extremely essential to interact with your audience. It can be as easy as asking them what they would want to know about you or the content that they would want to see.
Something that goes highly unnoticed by followers is collaborating with others. Nobody can even perceive how big of a boost it can give to your profile. When you collaborate with a follower who has the same number of followers as you, it creates a domino effect. Their followers follow you, and your followers follow him/her. Hence, it proves to be worthwhile for both parties. So, what you need to do as soon as possible is to search for bloggers who would be willing to collaborate with you. There is no harm in being rejected in the beginning, as all your hard work will not go to waste and will prove to be worthwhile in the long run.
In conclusion, anyone who wants their followers to increase in number should follow the simple formula of creating good content, adding interesting stories, and collaborating with other bloggers. Sitting in one place won’t increase your followers, and they won’t appear out of nowhere. You will have to make an effort to make all this possible.